Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things are settling down

It looks like this is starting to get a bit calmer.  My stomach is growling but I feel pretty good about everything.  It is somewhat difficult to sit here while most of the office is out to lunch.  But I have my juice.  I changed things up today by putting in a head of broccoli with my normal juice.  This morning I ran out of parsnips but to be honest that is a hard taste to tolerate.  One of the things I remember when I first did this was that you have to fight back the need to have a taste in your mouth besides that of juice.  I may get up and go to the juice bar this weekend and enjoy a drink.  Next weekend I am suppose to go to a big blowout of a party and that will be pretty interesting.  The party will be filled with beer and whiskey and I bet I will be such a light weight that if I have too much they will have to pick me up off the ground.

The good news is that I can see continuing on.  There is no food in the house that I could eat without getting the pots and pans out off the shelves.  That helps keep the kitchen cleaner.  My dog is missing her random meat treats so I think I am going to start making some homemade dog food for her.  That should get her going.  This weekend I am planning for a hike.  I have to get out of the house and get motivated because the lack of food saps strength.  On the good side of that I have had some of the best sleep in the past 3 days that I have had in awhile.  Maybe actually being healthy is a good thing.  Na I want some chicken wings.  Oh well that is about it for day 4.  Just getting in the pattern and moving on.  I know I only want to do a month but I am thinking maybe I can stretch that longer.

2 comments:

  1. Can you drink when you are on such a diet? That sounds difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a quick drunk. And you really should not, haha.

    ReplyDelete