Friday, October 12, 2012

Another day another craving..

Seriously this is much easier than last time.  Yeah I have a craving but I am not as cold turkey as I was last time.  I am still drinking tea which takes the bite off.  What I really want is a sandwich of some type but I think I am going to get some dried peas after work.  A handful of peas was what I needed last time to get through a day.  Yes that is not going solely on juice alone but I think without bringing in some protein and something for your body to process you may hurt yourself.  Let me tell you a handful of dried peas does not make up for eating a sandwich or something of substance.  This weekend should be pretty slow.  I was thinking of trying a master cleanse for a couple of days.  I got the lemons but I need the syrup and laxatives.  I hate that diet. It has to be the worst one ever created.  Oh and Cleanse is the right word with that diet.  I will be sitting at home all weekend so I may give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment